Old versionsSee all
Allok MOV Converter can re-encode QuickTime video to other formats. It has a very intuitive interface perfectly suited for batch conversion; contradictorily, the program does not support importing complete folders. Consistently with the application’s name, the only supported input formats are MOV and QT.
As a trend, most modern converters have incorporated some editing functions, but this is not such a case, as Allok MOV Converter only supports trimming video, and even extracting various clips from the same source file is not allowed.
Multiple output profiles based on many common video formats are supported. If you are a beginner worried about compatibility problems, you should know that these presets are adequately classified according to their supporting devices. On the contrary, experts can also customize output profiles to meet their exact needs. However, you will not be able to save the changes for later use. Unfortunately, no output audio format is supported; therefore, you cannot extract audio from video.
In general, Allok MOV Converter can perform the conversion process without any difficulty whatsoever. It is a shame that it does not support more editing functions and the range of input formats is too limited.
- It is easy to use
- It supports batch conversion
- It allows trimming a segment
- It supports multiple output profiles
- Output profiles can be customized
- It does not allow importing complete folders
- It does not support previewing
- The range of input formats is too limited
- It does not include multiple editing functions
- It does not support creating new output profiles